Buttons | Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester (main covered)
- Crafted from a certified Organic Cotton blend
- Light-weight knit
- Plaited cable knit design along the neck and armhole
- Yarn-covered buttons at the centre back placket
- Softly fitted, made to skim your figure
- Also available in Black
- Complete the look with the Sophia Organic Cotton Pant (as pictured)
Our model wears a Joslin size AU 8 and has a height of 176cm. Click here for further information on sizing and lengths.
This garment was crafted using Considered Processes. Organic Cotton is certified to organic agricultural standards. Organic cotton farming does not allow the use of toxic chemicals or GMOs (genetically modified organisms). Instead, it combines tradition, innovation, and science to benefit the shared environment and promote a good quality of life for all involved. Organic cotton farming sustains the soil and ecosystems by using natural processes rather than artificial inputs. To read more, discover our Textiles & Traceability page. For a full listing of our certifications, discover our Responsibility & Transparency page.